SendFox Lifetime Deal
SendFox is an email marketing automation solution that is specifically designed for content creators to compose and send unlimited customized emails.
Send unlimited scheduled and automated emails to your contacts.
Integrate with dozens of your favorite tools like – Sumo.com, KingSumo, Zapier, API, and more.
Create custom, branded emails, landing pages, and built-in forms.
Best for: Content creators like bloggers, podcasters, and vloggers who want to turn fans into customers.
Deal Update (24-4-2020)
I am one of the early customers for Sendfox and today I logged into the account to compare with Automizy and realized they made limitations to LTD which suck a lot. I thought to share what I found so you can know about it.
- Something called “Empire Add-On” is launched for an additional 10$ a month.
- Now LTD sending server is “Normal” and Empire one is “Upgraded” so email deliverability will get impacted?
- Empire double option is optional and LTD it’s a must.
- The big thing is no HTML editor access for LTD buyers. Since there is no visual drag and drop builder, I was looking forward to HTML editor but now Sendfox is unusable except for simple newsletters.
Show more information
- Simple and Straightforward Interface
- Zapier integration
- Part of SUMO Group
- Less intrusive branding
- Overall Analytics & Send Rate
- Automation series for emails
- Loving the landing page design and function
- Need templates library for emails
- Make embed form more attractive and customizable
- Option to close the getting started checklist
- Enabling column filtering in analytics
- Need direct send button in the email rather than just schedule
Our Group Discussion
We have discussed the on our private Facebook group. If you are interested, you can join in the discussion at https://www.facebook.com/groups/alstonantony/permalink/399847604231785/
Overall this is a good email marketing solution now, and it can be a serious contender in the future for all the major platforms out there. I bought it for what it will do in the future rather what’s it doing it in the present.