Buzzy Lifetime Deal
Easily create websites and mobile apps without coding!
If you’re unable or unwilling to learn how to code or hire a developer for your website or mobile app, you might be at a disadvantage.
Your design needs to be translated into a functional website or app by someone who can help you. There can be a lot of time and money involved in finding someone, even if you do find someone.
You may feel frustrated when you cannot create what you want due to a lack of coding knowledge.
Meet the Buzzy Lifetime Deal
The solution is Buzzy! It’s simple to create mobile apps and websites with Buzzy.
In Figma, you can instantly build native apps and websites with Buzzy.
Figma will convert the app into a live application based on the data, behaviors, and functionality you define there.
- By using the Buzzy plugin, you can convert your Figma design into a live app that incorporates the functionality, data, and behaviors that you defined in Figma.
- Alternative to: Bubble.io
- The UI and UX are intuitive, the platform is very easy to use, and the stability is excellent.
- Figma UX Designers, Solopreneurs, Freelancers, SME’s, CXOs, and Business Owners who wish to enhance their business.
How Does it Work?
- The Buzzy app allows you to quickly create, edit, and update live apps directly from Figma.
- With Buzzy for Figma, you can turn your Figma design into an interactive live app using the functionality, data, and behaviors you define in Figma.
- Figma allows you to create directly from the Figma interface a full-featured native application, a responsive website, an MVP, or a prototype with real data, user-generated content, and live forms. Your design can be marked up, data can be connected, and publishing can be performed using the plugin
- Changes in color? Nothing to worry about. Is there a new section I can add? It’s done.
- Real-time user testing with working forms and data. Simple.
- Without leaving Figma, build, test, and deploy working applications with real data.
Check out Buzzy Lifetime Deal
- Get lifetime access for just $49 one-time payment.